jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010
miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010
1)So Ms. Batista, how long have you been a fan of Yenny and her comics?
Honestly, I just recently discovered Yenny this year! But that doesn’t mean I love her any less ;)
2) What made you want to cosplay Yenny for this comic convention?
Well, it was a convention dedicated to local comic books, and from all the comic books being presented at the con, Yenny was the one that stood out to me the most!
3) We all know Yenny’s usual attire. Didn’t you feel cold or too exposed?
I have to confess I did feel a little exposed. Kinda like a stripper walking into a Discovery Zone. Haha! But I got used to it after a while. People that know Yenny knew I was wearing exactly what she wears in her comic, so I felt better
4)That’s a lot of exposed skin. Is that a belly button ring?
Yep! Ive had it for a long time.
5)How old are you, Andrea?
6)Do you do this cosplay thing in a professional way or just for fun?
Entirely for fun! I got into cosplay a couple years ago. I love dressing up as my favorite characters.
7)Do you have huge feet too? What size?
Im a size 9, not even close to Yennys feet, haha
8)Do you keep a diet or practice some kind of sports?
Oh god no, I cant diet to save my life. But I do like to keep active by dancing. Ive been dancing since I was 4
9)Do you exercise?
As I said dancing, and walking to class!
10) Do you do any professional acting or performances?
I love acting, and performing. I was in some drama competitions in highschool, and plenty dance recitals :P But not professionally!
11) You are very pretty. Are you a professional model?
Aww… I’m flattered! But no, I am not a professional model.
12) I have to ask. Yenny is hyper ticklish. Are you ticklish too? Where?
I am ridiculously ticklish. Anywhere from my belly area to my feet. The palms of my hands are oddly ticklish as well…
13) How many stares did you got at that convention?
Quite a few. Many from people that recognized Yenny, and I suppose many from people who were just wondering who the heck I was and why was i walking around in shortie shorts and a tube top thing. Haha!
14) Did people recognized you immediately or did they have trouble wondering who were you cosplaying?
A lot of people recognized me, mainly people who worked with local comics and-or had read it. Some people asked me straight up who I was! So I would just show them the comic book and theyd be like ‘oooooohhhhhhhh`’ ;p
15)What other characters have you cosplayed?
Ive also cosplayed as Jade from Mortal Kombat, Slave Princess Leia from Star Wars (return of the jedi) , and recently I did my own brunette version of Cammy from Street Fighter J
16) Andrea, have you met the previous girls who dressed up as Yenny?
Nope! I haven´t gotten the chance to.
17) Damn, is it my monitor or do you look very tall? How tall are you?
Im only 5'8! im not that tall!
18) I noticed that you went with an average short instead of cutoffs. And also you didn't make the flags on the back pockets. Are you planing to do that if you plan to cosplay Yenny again?
Definetly! Im planning on getting the pants just right for the next time. Althought I am planning on making Yenny´s Carizzio University uniform for the next con. We``ll see how that goes.
19) How many dates did you picked up at that Con? *LOL!
LOL, dates? none. I dont think cons is exactly the place to pick up dates, is it? hahaha
20) Choosing a character as Yenny for a cosplay is a bold decision. Did your friends pushed you to do it?
Not at all. Actually, my friends didnt even know who Yenny was. After I showed them, some of them just laughed. ``oh andrea...`` they would say. They probably thought it figures I would cosplay as someone like Yenny. We have a few things in common. Lol
21)When are you planing to cosplay Yenny again?
At this year´s PR Comic Con ! Hopefully, in Yenny`'s very cute university uniform! Pigtails, bows and everything. So keep on the lookout :)
lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010
One day Andrea decided to go as Yenny for a Comic Convention and it certainly was an adventure for her. I'll be uploading an interview this week. This is your chance to send in your questions too.
Send them to email@example.com
Uhm...Only PG rated questions you lil' hormone wild monkeys!
Un día, Andrea decició ir disfrazada de Yenny como cosplay para una actividad de comics y ciertamente fue una aventura para ella. Esta semana voy a subir una entrevista. Tienen la oportunidad de enviar sus preguntas también.
Envienlas a firstname.lastname@example.org
¡Este....solo preguntas PG, monitos hormonales!